ElderMedicalSupplyGroup’s customer service goals are to:
- Provide innovative products designed to improve the “quality of life” for users living with Arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Diabetes, limited grasping strength, mobility limitations and other life changing conditions!
- Offer the convenience and privacy of internet shopping through our state-of-the-art, secured and user-friendly website – no more standing in public checkout lines!
- Provide you, our valued customers, an experienced and knowledgeable customer service team sensitive to your needs and dedicated to your privacy!
- Process and ship online orders within 24 to 48 hours, and/or send notification of order processing and shipping delays within 24 to 48 hours by email or phone – PLEASE NOTE: We do not sale, trade or use your email address, name, mailing address or phone number for any other purposes without your prior authorization.
- Provide local valued customers personalized in-store shopping opportunities by visiting our Atlanta area storefront and warehouse: ElderMedicalSupplyGroup.com
11040 Crabapple Road Ste B
Roswell, Georgia 30075
Thank you for shopping with us on-line at www.eldermedicalsupplygroup.com or for visiting us at our Atlanta storefront location. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team is available by phone, (770) 628-0155 or (866) 533-2771 (Toll-Free), Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, or by email, customerservice@ElderMedicalSupplyGroup.com, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.